Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's a Craftastrophe


It's a fact: bad crafts happen to good people.  And sometimes, property is damaged in the process.  So instead of getting bummed out about the projects that didn't pan out, I'm paying tribute to some of my biggest craftastrophes (yes, I made that up) in the above song.

Disclaimer: I have no musical talent.

If you haven't already watched the video, let me apologize now (1) for butchering a beloved tune & (2) for not picking any particular key to do so.  It you're wondering...it is my voice.  I just disguised it as a chipmunk (you're welcome) with the help of my new favorite app: Ultra Voice Changer.  I realize this made the words kind of hard to understand, so I've included the full lyrics (see right).  I assure you this is much better than my actual voice would sound.

Please, let me know what you think of my video.  I'd love to hear about your craftastrophes, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment